Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ichiban Meat Wads.

I didn't exactly get pancakes last night. 
Last night after work, Mark and I set out in search of a new desk. Unsuccessful.
We started to get hungry and planned on using a gift card we received to Chili's.
Unfortunately, Ichiban Grill Supreme Buffet and all of it's glory caught our attention first. 
It was the damn flags all over the parking lot, they getchya everytime!
Mark went in to check the price and came back with the menu/flyer. 

"We have a wide selection of favorite foods including Chinese, Japanese, American, Italian and Mexican items on our buffet." 

Why this did not set off red flags, I'm still not sure. 


This is what I fondly refer to as my "Meat Course."
An entire plate of strictly meat wads (and a little broccoli).
No, I did not eat all of this. 

Needless to say, it was pretty disgusting. 

Mark: "Babe, you should have tired harder to talk us outta this one."
Me: "It was all those damn flags, I got excited."

My fortune cookie was sans fortune. Not good. 
Please note the elaborate water feature. Fancy.

The best part of our night was finding the tree in our backyard (50 feet from our house) that had been struck by lightening a few nights ago. The lightening literally blasted off the tree's bark.  Pretty cool. 



No comments:

Post a Comment