Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Half bath ALMOST done!

Success! After having to patch and paint a hole (because I can't hang anything straight to save my freakin' life)...they're up! I'm getting really good at patching holes!

Suitcase shelves
I'm still playing around with how to decorate them...but I'm pretty happy with the end result! I'm searching for a little basket/box for on top of the toilet to keep the TP. Also need a little something on the bare wall to the right. 

I'm going to sound like a total dork here, but I went to Anthropologie during lunch, NOT to look at clothes, but to look at the store's decorations for inspiration. We have a pedestal sink and I'm thinking these plants would look cute near the base of it. It's a little hard to see from the picture, but all they did was spray paint a brown bag gold and add a little rope to make it tight around the planter. How cute would a plant like this look sitting on a small vintage hat box or travel case?? Or even a stack of vintage travel books....


Hancock Fabric had a 50% off sale this weekend. I took total advantage and purchased 5 pillow inserts and some funky trim. All for under $35...holla!

Some pillow inspiration--NOT my house.
Funky pompoms and crystal trim for the pillows.
It'll probably take me a while to decide on fabric, but, what else is new. Once complete...I'll show ya'll!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment