Friday, October 5, 2012

So, its 2:20 and I'm sitting at my desk talking to some dude who thinks he's "been wronged" and needs an attorney. (He does not.) Out of the corner of my eye I see two groundhogs chasing each other in the empty lot next to our building. Trying not to laugh while listening to this dude trying to seek justice, I roll my chair back and frantically try to catch the attention of my boss. I point out the groundhogs and quickly end the phone convo.
Next thing I know, 5 out of the 7 of us in my office are flying down the stairs, out the door and into the parking lot...trying to catch the groundhogs. Imagine, suited lawyers on all fours looking under cars for a groundhog. 

WE'RE GOING TO THE FAIR TONIGHT!!! Please stay tuned to see how many fried foods I inhale while watching pig races (!!).  

Fact: a lady in my office has never had a corn dog. 
Just sit on that. 
I hope you're as outraged as I am. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment