Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Getting fat, again.

Well, as luck would have it, I’m getting fat again. I’ve been consuming copious amounts of carbs and cheese (and the occasional glass or 3 of wine) without incorporating any physical activity into my daily routine. For example, 2 heaping cups of Velveeta Shells and Cheese sets me back 720 calories, 24 grams of fat and 98 grams of carbs. Probably not an ideal lunch, but so damn good.


So, with this being said, it’s time to start going back to the gym…the gym which I pay for. I went a few times last week to try to motivate myself; it only reminded me how much I HATE the gym. I would much rather do workout videos at home but the dog flips out and most of the time I end up cheating. Last Saturday morning Mark and I made our way down the street (yes, it’s literally down the street and I still don’t go) to the Rush. We start our fitness regimen (ha) with cardio. All of the cardio machines are lined up and face the center of the gym. In the center of the gym - - - karate kid himself. And I-Wear-Non-Existent-Shorts Barbie.  Awesome. 30 minutes of watching some a-hole doing ninja jumps and having his little master/trainer dude punch him in the stomach….really? really?

Welcome to the Rush Fitness Complex

However, I don’t know which is worse, Mr. Kung Fu or Barbie doing dead lifts lookin’ like a hoe. We get it, you've got some seriously toned girl parts, save um for the bedroom chicka.


Awesome, not only do I get to watch this, but now I start to worry about contracting syphilis via her hand weights.

So, I’m sticking to the Fat Lady Room, also known as the Lady’s Only workout room. Judgment/Hoe/Ninja Free Zone!
say sumthin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment