Saturday, July 7, 2012

Product Review: Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System

I LOVE THIS LITTLE GADGET!
I'll keep this short and sweet. My face is annoying. My nose and forehead are typically greasy while the sides of my face are super dry. And by super dry, I mean itchy red, sometimes peeling, splotchy spots. Glamorous. I needed a little exfoliation and there was no way in hell I was going to drop over $200 on Clarisonic. I bought the ProX primarily based on some good reviews, Giuliana Rancic swears by it, the excellent price, $29.99, and a $3.50 off coupon at Ulta. It comes with a small tube of exfoliate wash, which I really like and will probably buy more of. I was a little surprised with how small it is...but I like it because it's light and fits on the shelf in my shower. The brush is easy to clean and brush replacements are pretty cheap. 


After a week of using the brush (and using the exfoliate wash every other day) my face is SO much smoother and nearly all the itchy patches are gone! My face feels softer and looks more radiant. I Lo-lo-lo-looovvveee it! 

Buy one. You'll LOVE it!! And if you don't, you can return it to Ulta within 60 days!


Top secret tip from my grandma who has virtually no wrinkles:
Apply a small amount of Vaseline under your eyes and on any dry spots on your face. Also, if you're like me and use heaps of eye cream, the Vaseline should go over any face/eye creams you use to act as a protective barrier. Take a piece of toilet paper and blot, leaving a very small layer of Vaseline. Trust me, your face will be silky smooth and full of luster the next morning. And no, it WILL NOT cause you to break out or clog your pores. I've been doing this for over a year with no breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment