Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend Recap

My weekend in short was...short. 

On Friday after work I met my mom and a few other ladies for drinks and dinner at KickBack Jacks. I started out my fat-filled weekend with a few brews and a Philly Cheese Steak. The food at Jacks is pretty good. I enjoyed.


Don't judge me, I shared it with someone.
After dinner and after we took a detour to pick up a few mini wine bottles to shove in our purses we spent $9.50 to see the worst move I've seen in a lllooonnngggg time! (Click here to see my review) Magic Mike, you're pretty, but you're terrible. 

Mark and I were up bright and early in Saturday morning to shoot a wedding. The reception was held at Adaumont Farm in Trinity. It.was.beautiful. If you're planning a wedding in the triad, I highly recommend checking it out. The farm is home to Kyle and Pattie Petty. As the girls were dressing in the bridal suit, the guys were out on the farm shootin' skeet. How cool is that? We haven't completed our photos yet, but here's a glimpse from the website:

 
On Sunday, we slept until 10am. Typically, the day after we shoot a wedding Mark downloads all the the images, well over a thousand, and begins to pick out the best. This can take hours! I ran errands. And bought a new vacuum cleaner. Is it sad that I'm excited over a new vacuum? What has my life come to. 

We planned a little date night for Sunday evening. 
  • We saw Spider Man in 3D, which was pretty good!
  • Found a new bakery with amazing strawberry red velvet cupcakes.
  • Sat outside at Green Valley Grill and enjoyed Chardonnay from Paso Robles where we just were!
  • Enjoyed a yummy cheese platter and an Applewood Smoked Bacon and Heirloom Tomato Flatbread.  
Now it's Monday...and I feel like a heffer at my desk. Here's to another week of work, chugging water and eating like a bird in preparation for next weekend!

(I didn't shower today...you can totally judge me for that.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment