Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wup Update

It's been a week and two days since Boags had his heart worm injection and he's doing GREAT. They inject a really big needle near his hindquarters (that's a weird word) so naturally he was really sore for about two days. When he came home from the vet, he didn't want to eat or drink, which worried me. He didn't even get excited about his ball, which worried me more. However, come day 2 he was back to eating, drinking and sleeping with his balls. Even though he's not allowed to play fetch, we still let him play with his balls. He keeps bringing them to us, dropping them at our feet and looking at us like...what the heck, have you forgotten this game?! Little guy is doing well and totally taking advantage of the extra cuddles and treats.
Yes, my dog is in my bed. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment