Thursday, March 29, 2012

A gift from the Gods!

I would like to share a special gift from God with all of my readers. BA! Who am I kidding, my "readers" are my friends and ya'll already know about this. However, if a lucky fool stumbles upon this page, they've struck the blog gold mine today!

Ladies and gents, I present to you....


 Nuun is specially designed for athletes or, er, people who sweat a lot...I guess. (I am neither, I know this, just hold your horses I'm getting to the good part.)

"Nuun's special formulation of electrolytes helps increase the amount of water that's absorbed into the blood stream. That means more of the water you drink is actually used to hydrate you instead of being eliminated because the electrolyte balance wasn't right. Nunn is not energy. We designed Nuun just for hydration. It's what we do best."

Nuun is a little tablet sent from God designed to cure hangovers better than any flavor Gatorade. Let me spell it out for you. Before you hit the bottle, drink a Nuun dissolved in 16 oz. bottle of water. Party like a rock star (or a bridesmaid). Wake up the next morning, drink another dissolved Nuun. Good.As.Freakin.New.



Seriously folks, this works. My 2nd mother (thank you Mrs. B) gave each of her daughter's bridesmaids a few tablets of Nuun before the wedding. After a night of mixing every possible option at the bar, I woke up perfectly normal and without a throbbing head! Just ask my girlfriend Shannon. The next morning, I wanted to prove to her how great I felt so I did a few head banging moves. Success.

Buy these. We picked up a few tubes for Charleston/my hubby's birthday weekend. You can buy them on Amazon.

(Disclaimer: My friends and I are NOT boozehounds. On the contrary, I'm getting old and more than 3 beers has me hurting the next morning ---say sumthin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment