Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Bunch of Nothings

My new obsession is super white teeth. I want them. However, I'm too cheap to pay $50+ dollars on legit teeth whitening products. (Not to mention ZOOM, which I really wanted before our wedding, it's way over $500!!)

Look at those pearly chompers, wouldya!
So, while perusing Pinterest, I found a post on how to get whiter teeth, the dirt poor way. It says that after brushing, dip the end of a cotton swab into a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and rub it over your teeth. Well, I've been doing this religiously for a little while, probably going overboard as I tend to do. Don't ask if I see results, I can't remember what my teeth looked like in the first place. Also, I'm not sure this is a clinically approved method and of course I believe everything I read on Pinterest. So, if you don't hear from me in a few weeks, assume the worst.

Summer is just around the corner and I'm so excited! As I've mentioned, Mark and I recently moved into a new townhouse. We have a very small back patio that we plan to fence into a courtyard. Similar to this:


Only way, way, way smaller. Once we get the fence in, we're going to throw a courtyard patio party! Mark doesn't know this yet. Now, remember, the courtyard is going to be very very small...and we have about a bajillion friends. So, if you are one of our friends, we might set up some sort of lottery system. Sorry, only fair. And just to make it even more desirable and enticing, I've been looking for the perfect excuse to try these:

Champs and popcicles, boom!

As much as I'm looking forward to summer, I'm not looking forward to defriending my husband for those few months. I've already warned him that we arent going to be friends as soon as summer vacation starts. He's a teacher/photog so he'll be sleeping in WAY past the time I leave for work. Ugh, makes me sick just thinking about it.

On a totally random note, I need this nail polish combo. I've seen Gretchen sport this on the RHOOC (don't judge me) and love it. Getting this done for this weekend in Charleston. Hey, it's my hub's birthday, gotta look good for him! (How's that for an excuse!)

Speaking of looking good:

This is to remind to to keep counting calories and to STAY AWAY FROM THAT DAMN CANDY BOWL IN THE OTHER OFFICE!!

Well, I hope you guys are having a great Wednesday. One more day till vacation!!! I'm off to the candy bowl chug more water and forget that I'm still hungry after just eating lunch. Peace.

say sumthin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment