Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ladies Night

Last night was girls night---dinner and movie. We had dinner at Whole Foods, which is awesome because you can eat outside AND drink your beer. I know, it's the little things.

We went to see The Lucky One. 

(Side note: if you live in GSO, all movies on Tuesdays are only $4.25 at Brassfield, HOLLA! You don't even need to show your college ID card from 4 years ago for a student discount, not like I do that...)


I'm not a huge fan of going to the movies, mainly because they are SO expensive. No, I'm not spending $9.50 to sit in a cold theater and watch something I might not like. So, when I heard it was only $4.25...and involved Zac Efron...I was all in. 

All and all, it was a pretty good chick flick. Like most Nicholas Sparks movies, I pretty much had the whole story line pegged within 3 minutes. 

As we were walking out, we all reached the same consensus.

It needed a little less of this,

and a little more of this, please!

Seriously, not one single time did they show a full on frontal few Mr. High School Musical without his shirt on. What good is that?? Serious.Letdown. 


The funniest part is that 10 minutes before we walk into the movies, I get this text from Mark-
"You should be kissed, 
every day, 
every hour, 
every minute."
 
Yeah, be jealous. 
 
say sumthin'!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment