Friday, May 18, 2012

Obnoxious Amout of Nails

ITS FRIDAY!! Thank you sweet baby Jesus!

I've been lovin' some nail polish lately. I've really gotten into some pretty funky colors and designs. I need to pause to clarify. I'm not talking ghetto fab, kinda funky. You know, when you walk into the nail salon and they have all those airbrushed fake nails...those are quite laughable.
Now you can pick your nose with the First Lady! Awesome. Not.

Also, please keep in mind that I'm extremely cheap and not about to drop $15 for a manicure as often as I want the color changed...and I want it changed often. Just this past week my nails have been three different colors. I know, overboard. 


In case you were wondering, which I'm sure you were, these are this seasons hottest colors:

(I really like the blue, but ladies be warned...last time I sported this I was told by my male co-workers that I looked like a cold smurf. Whateves.)

Glitter polish is truly my new best friend. I had to get over the fact that I once wore it in middle school...and it's a bitch to get off..but applied right, it looks awesome.

I would like to draw your attention to the bottle on the left. That sucker is $14. Nuff said.

Nude, always a winner.

I have mixed feelings about this group.
 Now, on to the fun stuff!


This is what I'm wearing now.

I LOVE the gradient glitter look. I'll be doing this for Saturday date/Anniversary night!






Pretty adorbs, huh? I've been using a lot of the Ulta Salon Formula nail polish. They almost always have it on sale; I think it's buy 2 get 1 free right now. It goes on well and I don't end up with those annoying bubbles. Rimmel is also a good inexpensive brand. 


Hilarious anecdote: the first time I did my nails with a little glitter, Mark called me NeNe Leaks. 

say sumthin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment