Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm ALIVE!

I'm alive! I apologize for not blogging since we've returned from California. I've been so busy catching up at work...I just haven't had the time. (Lies, I'm just really freakin lazy.)

For a glimpse of our trip, click here. And here. (See how lazy I am, poaching blog posts!)


We had such a great time. I can now say that I've ridden and pushed a darn bike up half the hills in San Fran over the Golden Gate Bridge. 

One of my besties was begging for a new blog post. She went so far as to give me a list of 15 things I can blog about. My comments to her ideas below are in red.


1- what REALLY happened in San Fran. We biked/pushed our bikes for hours to get to the Golden Gate Bridge and once we got there...it was too foggy to see anything! Very fun but a little more strenuous then we anticipated! Oh, then I ate my weight in pizza after the bike ride.
2- why segways are WAY better modes of transportation than bicycles I told my nephew that I was going to rent a motorized bike for our trek...he told me those "are for fat people." He has a point.
3- the 12 things I love/appreciate most about Shan I'm saving this for a separate post.
4- Ideas for redecorating Shan's office Take down the 80's floral curtains as well as the ceramic pumpkin.
5- the difficulty of finding Shan a new place to live You live in Salibury, what do you expect??
6- the benefits of being homeless You'll get a really nice suntan?
7- situations you would NOT be willing to do CPR My response would so not be PC, so I'll refrain.
8- real life experiences on the "transcription wheel"-- still need photos of this Ugh.
9- NY State and their reasoning behind bussing poor people to families in different states Huh?
10- CPAP, does it really work? Again, huh?
11- risk factors for using INSANITY and possibilities of death You are crazy. Period. And, Insanity is for dudes.
12- kayaking.  There is just a lot of good information to be had. ...
13- it's an unlucky number, supposedly, so let's not make any recommendations here agreed
14- color blocking = AWESOME Color blocking is totally awesome. This leads me to a new funky project at mi casa. Pictures to come!
15- EMINEM.  Yes, even now I'm still willing to bare his children.Yuck. Period. 


Shannon, I hope you enjoyed that. Have fun on your blind date tonight! (Yes, I just called ya out on the interwebs.)

I hope you guys had a great 4th! We pulled out the blow-up pool and had a par-tay! Nothing classier than Budweiser, cheese puffs and 6 adults crammed into a kiddy pool! 
God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment